Tried and tested Christmas and NYE nails perfect for evening glitz and glamour.
Just like everything else our nails are another important aspect we use to express ourself. These quirky new nail beads are a fantastic way to spice up an evening, day or a summer holiday outfit. It comes in 4 different colours, the fourth being a black with mint extract. The multiple coloured beads allow for variation ensuring you the chance to choose from a handful of nail varnishes to match.
How does it work?
- Nail varnish remover (if needed)
- Buffer (not essential but ensure a smooth finish)
- Nail file.
- Nail varnish of choice and a clear top coat polish.
- Nail constellation (colour of your choice).
- start by filing your nails to your own preference (square, round, stilleto)
- using the buffer, start with the roughest side first continuing clockwise until nail is smooth and shiny.
- paint all nails including your chosen fingers that the constellation will be put on (first coat)
- paint all nails for the second coat excluding your chosen fingers.
- leave to dry
- with your chosen nails, paint your second coat on top, holding your hand over the bowl.
- begin to sprinkle the constellation on top until the nail is covered.
- leave to dry, tapping your nail on the side of the bowl to flick of any excess beads.
- finish with a top coat to seal the beads over.
- ready for your night out!
Follow me on instagram for more updates on All things Spectacular, and an insight into my world through pictures @jaspersands